Gateway Wheelers is managed by a board of Trustees made up of club members, carers and volunteers and now has a membership of over 140 people.
- Provide specialised cycles and equipment, suitable to members needs.
- Arrange regular rides from Gateshead Stadium, Chester-le-Street and Darlington.
- Arrange special rides aimed at small groups or individual members.
- To improve members health.
- Provide information on specialised cycles, adaptations and suppliers.
- Provide information on safe cycle routes and the National Cycle Network.
Our leaders have over 10 years experience of organising suitable rides for people with disabilities. We feel confident that we have a suitable machine for you and that we can organise a ride suitable to your abilities. Please come along and give it a try. We cycle from a number of venues throughout the North East.
Keep checking this page because we are hoping to include a section where you can "Meet the Team".